2440 X 1220 X 6 MM Closed Cell Structure and Low Water Absorption
Values PVC Foam Sheet for Exhibition Stands
PVC FOAM SHEET
A versatile and durable product, PVC Foam Sheet or expanded PVC is
a durable, closed cell, free foam PVC sheet material that combines
a rigid exterior and matte finish. Expanded PVC‘s unique
characteristics make it ideal for POP displays, signage, kiosks,
dimensional lettering and display boards.
Expanded PVC has consistent color throughout the sheet and a
perfect surface for screen/digital printing, painting, laminating,
vinyl lettering and forming applications. This material is found in
a variety of interior and limited exterior applications including
menu boards, advertising displays, exhibits, and walls.
Available in a variety of vibrant colors and a wide range of
thicknesses and sizes, Foam Sheet PVC combines a unique blend of
economics and functionality that has made it a favorite of many
industries. Piedmont Plastics carries a large inventory of Expanded
PVC in over 40 locations throughout North America. We offer CNC
cutting services in each location that allow us to supply the parts
you need and reduce your overall cost of production. Let us help
you choose the right solution for your application.
- Superior UV package for extended outdoor life (white)
- Good screw and staple retention
- Optimal density for stiffness and durability.
- Satin finish with the smallest and most consistent cell structure
makes it ideal to paint or laminate to secondary substrates.
- Very fine micro cellular structure - makes edge finishing easier
- No voids in thickness - ideal for situations requiring routing
- All material produced in the US - only US produced 25mm and 30mm
extruded free foam
- Lightweight and easy to handle
- Closed cell structure and has extremely low water absorption
- Great insulating characteristics.
- USDA compliant for incidental food contact.
Specifications for this item
|Material Type||PVC Foam Board|
|System of Measurement||M|
|Density||DIN 53479||gm/cm3||0.66 - 0.75|
|Hardness||DIN 53505||Shore 'D'||>=42|
|Water Absorption||DIN 53495||%||<=1.0|
|Tensile Strength||DIN 53455||MPa||>=15|
|Elongation at Break|
|For White Color||DIN 53455||%||>=15|
|For Other Color||%||>=9|
|Modulus of Elasticity||DIN53457||MPa||900 - 1500|
|Izod Impact Strength|
(Thickness 2 mm or More)
|Dielectric strength||DIN 53481|
|1mm to 7mm||kV/cm||>=110|
|8mm to 12mm||kV/cm||>=90|