Tough / Rigid PVC Foam Sheet High Impact Strength Anti - Corrosion
Foam PVC Sheet
PVC foam sheet is a light weight material with good mechanical and insulation properties. It
has good chemical resistance with low water absorption and is
suitable for indoor and outdoor use. It has low impact strength and
due to its range of colors it is often used for signage and displays. PVC foam sheet is easy to fabricate and bond.
Temperature: -10°C to +55°C
Key Features: Good chemical resistance, non-toxic and suitable for indoor and
Applications: Wall cladding, insulation, signs, displays, protective packaging
and decorative fixtures.
preferred expanded PVC sheet for uses requiring the following
- Chemical and corrosion resistance
- Moisture resistance, very low water absorption (will not rot)
- Low flammability (UL-94 VO flame rating), perfect for trade show
and exhibit hall use
- Thermal and sound insulation (absorbs vibrations and oscillations)
- Approved for use where food is processed or sold
- Similar surface finish on both sides of the sheet
- Matte surface; ready to accept most inks, paints and vinyls
- Ease of fabrication with ordinary plastics hand tools
Q:Are you manufacturer or trading company?
A:we are manufacturer.
Q: What are your payment terms?
A: T/T, L/C.
Q: Are your samples free of charge?
A: Yes,Samples are free.
Q:What's your lead time?
A: 5 to 7 workdays.
Q: Do you accept trial order?
A: Yes,we accept trial order .
Q: Can we visit your company to inspect products before delivery?
A: You are welcome to visit our company to inspect us and our
Q: Do you produce color pvc foam boards?
A: Yes,we make pvc foam boards of different colors.
Q: What about your packings for pvc foam boards?
A: Our pvc foam boards are wrapped by PE film and packed on wood
|Color Fastness||ISO 105-BO2||≥ 6|
|Castor Wheel Test||EN425||Pass|
|Wear Resistance||EN-660-2||≤ 0.015g|
|Peel Resistance||EN431||≥ 2.8Kgf/2cm|
|Residual Indentation||EN434||≤ 0.1mm|
|Curling After Exposure To Heat||EN434||≤ 1.2mm (80°C, 6hrs)|
|Dimensional Stability||EN435||≤ 0.12% (80°C, 6hrs)|